Are you looking for an online nutrition coach?
Our highly qualified Dietitians can help adults and children of all ages.
Whether you need to lose weight or treat nutritional related symptoms of ill-health, we are happy to help you.
Completing a computer assessment of your diet will enable us to observe your eating style and measure your nutrient intake relative to your needs for age, growth and activity.
We can then review the assessment results in the light of the problem you have and make recommendations and adjustments as necessary.
Around 80-90% of your diet is probably fine. It is the remaining 20% of shortfalls that are stopping you from reaching your goals for better health.
How does the online nutritional service work?
- Contact us by phone or email to discuss your nutritional concerns.
- If you are unsure about using Skype and would like to check your connection first or just have a quick chat about your needs, then email us for a Skype appointment to do so.
- You can then download and complete the forms below for a nutritional analysis
- A folder of information, pertinent to your needs and the assessment results, will be sent to you via Drop box to discuss over Skype.
- For those who enrol for the Inspiration, Lifestyle or Energy for Life series, additional hand outs are emailed out weekly
Nutritional analysis forms
To begin a nutritional analysis please download and complete the following forms:
- Nutritional analysis chart
- Instructions for how to use the nutritional analysis chart
- New Patient form
You can either save these forms as a document into your computer, fill them out and then attach them to an email and return these to email@example.com. This is the quickest method.
Or you can print these forms out, fill them in and then either fax them to us on 03 351 1035 or post to PO Box 29-273, Fendalton, Christchurch 8540.
Advice for parents
We also provide information about children’s growth rates and follow the same procedure of assessment for adults (outlined above) as we do for children.
All our programmes can now be run on-line using Skype, provided that we can contact your doctor and have access to your blood results etc. if necessary. Simply contact us to make an appointment to talk to a dietitian.
Payments can be made by direct credit to Lea Stening Health:
Westpac 030802 0074941 02